If You Have a Filipina Fiance, You Need a Philippines Fiancee Visa to USA

October 8th, 2010

Everyone dreams of being married to a perfect partner. To a Filipina, who is in love with an American, the dream most often includes living in the United States. But getting married to an American in the U.S. is not that simple. A Filipina, or any foreign national, must first acquire a fiancee visa. This visa will allow her to come to the U.S. for 90 days so that she and her fiance can get married. After their marriage, she still has to apply for an adjustment of status if she wants to permanently stay in the U.S.

The process of acquiring a Philippines fiancee visa or the K1 visa is not difficult if you know the immigration laws of the United States. But to most people, the process is complicated and full of pitfalls. If you want your fiancee visa application to go smoothly and quickly, it is best to get the services of

The Philippines fiancee visa must be filed by a U.S. citizen on behalf of his fiancee in the United States. But first, the petitioner must first meet certain requirements. One of these is that he must be a citizen of the United States. A Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) cannot file a fiancee visa. He must also be able to meet certain financial requirements to ensure that he can support a wife in the U.S. The relationship must also be genuine and not entered into just to deceive the government into granting the foreign national entry into the country. The petitioner must also be able to prove that they are both free to marry and that any previous marriages have been legally and lawfully ended. He must also show documents to prove that they have met in person at least once in the last two years.

All these necessitate the submission of different kinds of documents to convince the government that the petitioner is eligible to file for a petition, and that the beneficiary is worthy to be issued the Philippines fiancee visa. is a marriage based immigration service that offers competitive rates to help you get a fiance(e) visa quickly and efficiently. We are experts in gathering the necessary documents to help you avoid delay or denial of your fiance visa application. We also assist in the adjustment of status of a K1 visa holder so that she can live permanently in the United States.

If you want the best and the most experienced in fiance visa processing, then check out or call us at (888) 894-8566. We have three kinds of service packages that you can choose from to suit your needs and budget at this time.

USA Fiancee Visa – Start Your Life in the USA with a K 1 Visa

October 8th, 2010

Love conquers all, or so many love songs tell us. But even true love cannot conquer immigration laws without a visa. This is what most Americans, who fall in love with foreign nationals find out, after studying ways to bring their fiancee here in the United States. If you intend to marry your non-U.S. citizen fiancee then you will need to apply for a K1 visa for her.

A K1 visa or a fiance visa is a single entry, non-immigrant visa that allows a foreign national to enter the United States to marry a U.S. citizen. The visa is good for 90 days only and cannot be extended or renewed. Once you marry a K1 visa holder, you can then apply for an adjustment of status as well as work and travel permits for them. Later on, a green card can also be arranged to allow your spouse to live in the U.S. permanently.

To qualify to file for a K 1 visa, the petitioner must first prove that he is a lawful citizen of the United States and that he has the capacity to financially support his fiancee in the U.S. He must also prove that any previous marriage by either of them is truly over and that their love story is real and not just fabricated to fraudulently acquire a visa for the foreign national. There must also be evidence that they have seen each other face to face at least once in the last two years.

Once a fiancé visa petition is approved here by the appropriate government agencies, it will be sent to the Embassy in the country of the foreign fiancee. They will now have the fiance visa interview and decide whether she is worthy to be issued a K1 visa. When she is found eligible, the K1 visa will be sent to her within days of the interview.

This may seem like one straightforward process, but in truth, it is anything but simple. Documents need to be accurate and complete, otherwise you will be receiving the dreaded Request for Evidence letter. This can cause your application to be delayed, or worse, denied completely. can help you avoid this situation. With our extensive knowledge of immigration laws, we can make the whole convoluted process simple and easy. Our team of experts can reduce your wait time, and with their competent handling of your application, your fiancee will be here with you in just a few months.

For more information visit or call us now at (888) 894-8655.

Say “I do” to Paperwork if You Want a K1 Fiancée Visa

October 8th, 2010

There is usually a lot of paperwork involved when people get married. Much more so when the couple is from different countries. An American who wants to marry a foreigner in the United States will have to file a petition for a fiancee visa so she can come to the U.S. The amount of documents that have to be submitted to support the petition can be truly discouraging. Many times, petitions get delayed or denied due to inadequate documents or not enough information provided by the petitioner.

For an American to qualify to file for a fiance visa, otherwise known as the K1 visa, he will have to meet certain requirements. First, he has to prove that he is an American citizen. A birth or naturalization certificate will be conclusive evidence of this. Second, he has to be able to convince the government that he has the means to financially support a wife in the U.S. This will require financial records like bank books, deposit certificates, employment and compensation certificates and tax forms. Third, there has to be proof that he and his fiancee have met in person in the last two years. So he has to produce plane tickets, hotel accommodation receipts, photographs, and others. Also, should there be previous marriages, the petitioner and the fiancee must have documents to prove that these have been legally terminated. The relationship must also be genuine and not a means of evading immigration laws.

Gathering all these documents can take a lot of time and effort. If you have the time and the patience, you can do them all yourself. But there is a chance that you might miss something and cause your petition to be delayed or denied. What would be best is to hire an immigration services company to do the work for you. With professional help, you reduce the time needed to accomplish everything and you also can rest assured that no requirement will be missed or overlooked.

If you want the best in fiance visa processing service, check out We have extensive experience in visa processing work and can reduce your wait time considerably and make everything simple and easy for you. Why risk denial of your visa when you can have competent, reliable and efficient fiance visa help at affordable prices. Call us now at (888) 894-8655 for more information.

Engaged to a Foreigner? Consider the K-1 Visa

October 8th, 2010

Are you engaged to a foreigner? Do you want her to join you here in the United States? Have you made inquiries about getting a fiancee visa for her? If you said yes to all, then you already know that a K-1 visa is what you need, and that acquiring one is a very complicated process.

Having a visa is the key to the migration process. If a foreign national wants to marry an American citizen in the United States, the proper visa to get is the K-1 visa, not a tourist visa. The K-1 visa will be the first step for her to be a citizen of the United States. Several documents have to be submitted in order for one to qualify for a K-1 visa. These documents need to be precise, accurate and complete. Incomplete documentation can lead to delay or denial of your visa application.

Knowing all the necessary documents to submit will help you get your visa approved in just a short period of time. If you want help identifying and gathering all these documents, check out has the expertise and experience that will best help you through the process of acquiring a K-1 visa. You would not need to get the services of expensive immigration lawyers. You immediately get substantial savings on our affordable service packages.

A K-1 visa must be filed by an American citizen in the United States. We will help you file a petition on behalf of your foreign fiancee. The documents you need to submit to prove your citizenship must include your birth certificate or naturalization certificate. You must also include documents to prove that both of you are eligible to marry. A divorce decree or an annulment certificate is sufficient evidence to prove that former marriages have legally ceased to exist. A death certificate of a former spouse will also serve as conclusive evidence of this. You must also show several documents that will prove that you have a real, and not a make believe, relationship with your fiancee. You should also have seen her at least once in the last two years, so documents to support this fact are necessary additions to the petition. Financial records must also be submitted to prove that you have the capacity to support a wife.

These are not easy documents to assemble in just a short period of time, but with the help of, you will be able to accomplish all requirements and get them all completely organized. Your petition will be faultless and will not lack for anything vital. We are very thorough and detailed, as attested by our 100% success rate in visa processing. We will not let you commit any mistakes in your K-1 visa application. Call us now at (888) 894-8655 and let us help you start your married life with your beloved fiancee in the soonest possible time.

K1 Visa: The Fiancé Visa, the Speedy Way to be Married in the USA

October 8th, 2010

Nowadays, distant relationships are quite common. They flourish and prosper with the help of advanced technology and the many effective means of distance communication. People from different countries meet, fall in love, and maintain strong ties despite geographical barriers. Some of these relationships naturally come to a point where the couple talks about marriage.

When an American citizen decides that he wants to marry his foreigner fiancee here in the United States, it does not mean that the fiancee could just hop on a plane and come here for a romantic reunion with him. Instead, what he has to do is to first file a petition for a visa for his fiancee. The visa that they need to get is the K1 visa. A K1 visa, otherwise known as the fiance visa, is what the U.S. government issues to a non-U.S. citizen who wants to come to the United States to marry an American citizen.

The processing of the K1 visa is done in three stages.

Stage 1 – U.S. citizen files the petition with the United States Citizenship Immigration Services

Stage 2 – USCIS sends the petition to the National Visa Center for further processing. NVC in turn sends it to the Embassy at the country of the foreign national.

Stage 3 – The fiancee is interviewed at the Embassy and issued a K1 visa when found eligible.

The K1 visa requirements are as follows: The petitioner must be a U.S. citizen and have met his fiancee face to face at least once in the past two years. He must meet all financial requirements. He and his fiancee must also be legally free to marry. They must also have a genuine relationship and have not violated any immigration laws. If you meet all of the above requirements then you can file the K1 fiancee visa petition and it will go through the above-mentioned stages.

We can help you gather accurate and complete documentation for your K1 visa petition. Let the experts handle all your visa needs to avoid being denied. Just visit for more information or call us at (888) 894-8655.

K-1 Visa – The Faster and Easier to Way to Marry a US Citizen

October 8th, 2010

Do you dream of living in the United States of America or having your fiance there? Do you want to get married there? Do you plan to work while you’re there? Maybe become a lawful permanent resident? All these are possible if you have a K1 visa or fiance visa. A K1 visa is a non-immigrant visa that will allow you to come to the United States and marry your U.S. citizen fiance within 90 days. If you want a K1 visa you will have to go through the proper process. This is not really an easy one, but with help from, you can make this process a simple and really painless experience.

When filing for a petition for a K1 visa, certain requirements have to be met. The K1 petition has to be filed with the correct United States Citizenship Immigration Services office. This has to be done by a lawful U.S. citizen. The petitioner has to have seen his fiancee at least once in the past couple of years. This requirement may be waived by the Department of Homeland Security, but only for cases with strong cultural or religious traditions which preclude such a meeting.

The petitioner also must be able to meet certain financial requirements. The petitioner and the beneficiary also must prove that they are legally eligible to marry each other. They can do this by submitting a divorce decree or an annulment decree. A death certificate of a former spouse will likewise, be acceptable and conclusive evidence that a former marriage is totally and finally ended.

The whole K1 visa process takes about 4 to 7 months to finish, depending on the processing speed of the USCIS office that receives the fiancé visa application, and the availability of the consuls at the Embassy in the country of the intended spouse. Delay can also happen when proper procedure is not followed, when there are errors in the form and when information and documents submitted are insufficient. With help from the experts at, you never have to worry that your petition will be delayed or denied.

With our knowledge of U.S. embassy protocols and our native language support, you will also find that the visa interview can be a stress-free and worry-free experience. So do not delay the start of your long-dreamed of life in the United States, visit or call us at (888) 894-8655 for more information.

K1 Fiance Visa – A Complicated Process to Bring Your Fiancee to the USA

October 8th, 2010

If you are planning to marry a foreigner here in the United States, one of the many things you have to think about is how to get your fiance(e) here. A foreign national usually cannot enter the country without a visa. If they intend to marry a U.S. citizen while they are here, the appropriate visa to get is a fiance visa or the K1 visa. Coming to the U.S. to marry on a visa other than a fiance visa can result in deportation.

When applying for a fiance visa, many people get frustrated with the process. Some are tempted to just get a tourist visa, which is much easier and faster to get than a fiance visa, and then get married while they are here. They have to understand that coming to the U.S. on a tourist visa with the intent to marry is considered as visa fraud. At the very least, they could be asked to return to their country and file for a marriage visa. Worst case is they will be barred from entering the United States permanently.

The whole process of acquiring a K1 visa may be complicated but with help from, the process could go smoothly, quickly and relatively stress-free for you. You wouldn’t have to resort to visa fraud to be with your fiance(e) for we can get a visa for you in just a short period of time. can guaranty that your fiance visa application will be approved without too much inconvenience to you. We can help with the gathering and preparation of the documents needed to file the petition and also help your fiance(e) with the visa application in his or her country with native language support.

We have three service packages that we have designed to suit the different needs of different people. You will find our prices extremely reasonable compared with other immigration attorney’s fees. So if you want to start on your fiance(e) visa petition, visit or call us now at (888) 894-8655. You may even avail of our promo price for our basic package at only $195, for a limited time. Hurry and get yourself the best deal on fiance visa help now.

K1 Visa – Overview of the Fiance Visa aka Fiancee Visa Process to Green Card

October 3rd, 2010

Even if you are a native of the United States of America, getting a K 1 visa for your fiancee can be difficult. But if you think that just getting a K-1 visa is enough for you and your partner to have a happily-ever-after in the land of milk and honey, then you are in for a disappointment. In order for your spouse to be able to stay in the U.S. permanently, she has to have an Adjustment of Status and apply for a green card.

Upon arrival to the U.S., you have 90 days in which to marry. It is only after your marriage that your spouse can apply for a green card. It is a conditional permanent resident status that will expire after two years. During this time you can apply for a travel permit and a work permit for your spouse. The conditional status can also be removed so that her green card can be the permanent kind. All of these will require a lot of hard work and a mountain of paperwork. You will need the expert services of can help you make all these work simple and easy. With our years of expertise in the field of marriage based immigration, we can help you easily bring your fiance(e) here in the U.S. through a K 1 visa. We can also assist her in applying for an Adjustment of Status after your marriage.

One thing you have to remember with a K-1 visa, it is a single-entry visa that cannot be extended or renewed. If you fail to marry within 90 days from your fiance(e)’s arrival, then he or she will have to leave the country. If you want your fiance(e) back, you will have to go through the same process to get another K-1 visa.

So plan well and act quickly. Visit now and be educated about the easiest way to acquire a K-1 visa. You can also call us at (888) 894-8655 for a free consultation.

The K1 visa – How to Get the Fiancee Visa aka Fiance Visa

October 3rd, 2010

For an American and a foreigner to marry in the United States, they would first have to secure a K1 visa for the foreign national. This is easier done with the help of experts who are experienced in the marriage-based immigration system. is the obvious choice to help you with your K 1 visa processing needs. specializes in K1 visa processing and has helped many couples obtain K1 visa successfully in the past. We pride ourselves in being fast, efficient and accurate in completing all documents required by the government for the quick and smooth filing of the petition.

At, we offer three service packages that you can choose from to serve your particular needs and budget. The basic plan starts at only $195 and will provide help in filing the correct K1 petition forms and in completing and organizing all the necessary documents. This service will reduce your risk of getting denied due to insufficient or wrong documentation.

The Start to Finish package, priced at only $695, is designed for couples wanting to have someone do the entire process for them from the filing of the petition up to the time they receive the K1 visa. This package also comes with a guaranty that your petition will be approved and that your foreigner fiance(e) will get the K 1 visa at the soonest possible time.

The fiancee visa Platinum Package is the third and best service package that we offer. It is a totally risk free package and considered the best deal of all for its affordable price of just $995. This package provides the same service as the Start to Finish package but with the addition of the International Language Support. We find that with native language support, the entire visa process generally becomes easier and less stressful for most beneficiaries. These two plans are guaranteed and risk free.

With our help, you would have less worry about bringing your fiance(e) to the United States. For more information, you may visit or you may want to talk directly with one of our helpful experts at (888) 894-8655. Consultations are free, so call us now.

K-1 Visa Requirements – How to Get the Fiancee Visa

October 3rd, 2010

An American citizen who wants to marry a foreigner can do so in the United States through a K-1 visa. The K-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to foreign nationals who want to get married to Americans in the United States. It is acquired through a petition made by the U.S. citizen on behalf of the foreign fiance(e). The process can be complicated and difficult to accomplish. That is why you will need the superior services of We have a dedicated web interface that aims to help you more quickly accomplish all the required forms and documents, necessary for the approval of the K-1 visa application.

In applying for a K-1 visa, you will need to prove the following:

• That you are a lawful citizen of the United States
• That you have a genuine relationship with your fiance(e)
• That you have met your fiance(e) face-to-face in the last two years
• That you have the ability to support your fiance(e) financially in the U.S.
• That you are both legally free to marry
• And that you have every intention of marrying within 90 days from the day your fiance(e) arrived in the U.S.

These are the initial requirements in getting a K-1 visa. You will also have to use the correct forms when applying for the visa. With proper documentation and information, your petition will be approved and processing of the visa can proceed.

Once your fiance(e) has a K-1 visa, he or she must travel to the U.S. within 6 months or the visa will expire. Upon arrival to the U.S. on a fiancee visa you will then have 90 days to get married. After you marry, you must apply for an adjustment of status, for permits to travel and work and for a green card.

All these may appear simple on the surface, but they actually are not. Something as important as your fiance(e)’s visa is not just left to chance. You will need the services of a trusted professional like With very reasonable prices, our service packages are especially designed to help different types of people find the best solution to their visa needs, according to their preference and budget.

If you want to avail of our special offer of just $195 for our basic services, you will need to call us at (888) 894-8655. At, we make sure that our customers are happy and that our work is exceptional every step of the way. For quick and easy solution to your K-1 fiance visa needs, call or email today.

fiance visa, fiancee visa, k1 visa, k-1 visa, k1 fiancee visa